The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Share | 

Suggestions for Guild/Alliance Events!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*

PostSubject: Suggestions for Guild/Alliance Events!!!   Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:35 am

Hi every one! Its me RyokoRei/ HimeOjou.

Well. I am thinking of another Event with prizes for both guilds!!!

Right now, I have lots of ideas...but I am opened for suggestions.

Here are some:

• Events classified by levels *for certain levels to participate*
  • Random days events

Last edited by RyokoRei on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
avenger648

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild/Alliance Events!!!   Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:38 am

i think u should do that one thing like number guess or wht ever lol
Back to top Go down
BKZ_Leader
Guild Leader *Bossu*

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild/Alliance Events!!!   Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:40 pm

let me think... about this event your both suggestion is good rei Make it...F2

Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild/Alliance Events!!!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:29 am

Thanks. =_= I will not have time to be on maple as much. =_=. Only on Tuesdays - Fridays. Until I can fund my own Internet. I miss you guys. I am so tired *been working -- labor*
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild/Alliance Events!!!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:10 pm

Well....

We could pick like a special day,
Certain days could be like the FamZ social days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild/Alliance Events!!!   Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:42 am

hmm Fridays would be nice ^^---yet I am so unsure.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild/Alliance Events!!!   Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:20 am

Well, let's see...
Some people might be hanging out on friday, sometimes on friday I go skateboarding with my friends...

Thursday?
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild/Alliance Events!!!   Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:52 pm

yeah. possibly. haha. but I am not sure what time I would see you all. After friday-its all work for me until Monday evening.
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild/Alliance Events!!!   Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:06 pm

Rei Rei, you need to get a Full TIME job - so you can get your own laptop and internet and then be able to do this event. =_=. Hey, there isn't any rush. I pray you will get a job soon!!!!

LOL. I told Rei to make this banner. =_=. Oh well, I got to live with it for now. For my future maple gf, Cheers! LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild/Alliance Events!!!   

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Guild/Alliance Events!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia :: GUILD EVENTS-
Jump to: