The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |
 
HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Share | 
 

 My new look!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: My new look!!   Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:28 pm

Hey, check out my new look!! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:59 pm

aww no posts Sad oh well ill post first, lol spent so much time working on that guy to make him look cool!!
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:10 am

wow this character actually looks better. lolz. than the rock lee one. lol!
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:04 am

dont you dare say anything about my real MS character, im justing watiting for someone to gift me a coupon for haircut Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:11 am

Wooh! i look Gangsta!!
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:17 pm

Halosclaw wrote:
Wooh! i look Gangsta!!
omg another character look... such a baka...lolz...but this one is better than the other one.
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:06 am

ok i might be having another avatar change after i experiemnt with the different styles see ya later lol!!
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:16 pm

what you mean i look like Battousai?? i dont remember what he looks like since he aint on much. anyway if youve been paying attention to all of my avatars you will know which hairstyle i am going to get.


Last edited by Halosclaw on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:19 am

Halosclaw wrote:
and yet another new style!! this time coller than ever!!


omg u look like Battousai but with different eyes and hair color.
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:56 pm

i was kinda poking around all these styles that could match my orange hair so i found this one. i thought it was cooler than my last one so i changed (again).
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:11 pm

Halosclaw wrote:
i was kinda poking around all these styles that could match my orange hair so i found this one. i thought it was cooler than my last one so i changed (again).

I know a few ppl with that hair...but oh well. as long as u like it. ..it doesn't matter. Damn...I need a job--I hate staying home with a bitchy sister. Argh! I am aggravated!
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:34 pm

Whats wrong with your sister?
I'll tell you what's wrong with "my" sister.

She is 8, 8 year old and a 16 year old....
S***....

She almost never leaves me alone, I can't do freaking homwork without hearing
"Whatcha doooooooin?"

She always rats on me for cursing,
On the phone

"Oh damn man that's funny!"

"OOOOHHHHHHHH, I'm telling!! tongue "

She has to do every thing that I do to,
If i'm going out,

"Mom I wanna go too! Sad "

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

i love her anyways though :3


Last edited by H1ppiech1ld on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
BKZ_Leader
Guild Leader *Bossu*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:37 pm

Hey! uryu watch's your word Man... Plz


Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:38 am

avenger648 wrote:
hippie u are so xxxxx u whine about everything so that makes u a xxxxx

If you do this again, you will be reprimanded for your actions. Did I not declare that you are not to insult each other in the FamZ in such degrading ways.

If it is between two individuals who knows that they are joking about one another--then that is a different story. There are limits to what you can say. I will not tolerate such behavior.
Thus, this is a warning.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Well...
it's alot better than what I can do...

Jeez...

i don't even have NX Cash....

Really wish I had some right now....
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:54 pm

RyokoRei wrote:
avenger648 wrote:
hippie u are so xxxxx u whine about everything so that makes u a xxxxx

If you do this again, you will be reprimanded for your actions. Did I not declare that you are not to insult each other in the FamZ in such degrading ways.

If it is between two individuals who knows that they are joking about one another--then that is a different story. There are limits to what you can say. I will not tolerate such behavior.
Thus, this is a warning.
what rei says is true but try not to sound so much like a teacher or principal or PARENT or whatever plz =_= reminds me of them
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
VmpKur0boshi

avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:13 pm

Halosclaw wrote:
RyokoRei wrote:
avenger648 wrote:
hippie u are so xxxxx u whine about everything so that makes u a xxxxx

If you do this again, you will be reprimanded for your actions. Did I not declare that you are not to insult each other in the FamZ in such degrading ways.

If it is between two individuals who knows that they are joking about one another--then that is a different story. There are limits to what you can say. I will not tolerate such behavior.
Thus, this is a warning.
what rei says is true but try not to sound so much like a teacher or principal or PARENT or whatever plz =_= reminds me of them

HAHA. you must fear teachers/administrators/adults! hahaha.

Hey did you know-Rei was a preschool sub teacher. Haha. Dude is bad with kids!

_________________


LOL. I told Rei to make this banner. =_=. Oh well, I got to live with it for now. For my future maple gf, Cheers! LOL

Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:23 am

VmpKur0boshi wrote:
Halosclaw wrote:
RyokoRei wrote:
avenger648 wrote:
hippie u are so xxxxx u whine about everything so that makes u a xxxxx

If you do this again, you will be reprimanded for your actions. Did I not declare that you are not to insult each other in the FamZ in such degrading ways.

If it is between two individuals who knows that they are joking about one another--then that is a different story. There are limits to what you can say. I will not tolerate such behavior.
Thus, this is a warning.
what rei says is true but try not to sound so much like a teacher or principal or PARENT or whatever plz =_= reminds me of them

HAHA. you must fear teachers/administrators/adults! hahaha.

Hey did you know-Rei was a preschool sub teacher. Haha. Dude is bad with kids!

ROFL!!!
A pre-school sub?!? Man I would looooooove to see you do that kind of a job!
Well, heck it's gotta be hard, sheesh dealing with little whiny kids all day.

"Mrs. Rei, I maydah poopie!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:36 pm

you guys are bakas. it wasn't hard as I thought. I can handle kids--for some reason i can talk sense to the problems kids. Just say some adults just don't understand them. They don't want to act that way...just personal problems.. ok. ok. enough of that.

I dislike babies crying. ^^ I know what your going to say--how about when you have your own? Don't think that is going to happen. lolx. Also, I do not know.
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:44 am

do topics normally veer off of it's intended coarse in this forum?
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:35 pm

being a preschool sub doesnt sound bad. Im not bad with kids, to calm em down either turn on some cartoons or i tried giving them candy but candy is bad idea =_= they just get even more hyper and start jumping around.
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:59 pm

xXAmnaelXx wrote:
do topics normally veer off of it's intended coarse in this forum?

ummmm............
.......yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:24 pm

xXAmnaelXx wrote:
do topics normally veer off of it's intended coarse in this forum?

lol. pretty much. Thus, we are a bunch of "Baka(s)"

It's a bit humorous. ^^
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:16 pm

xXAmnaelXx wrote:
do topics normally veer off of it's intended coarse in this forum?

Haha. Always man.

_________________


LOL. I told Rei to make this banner. =_=. Oh well, I got to live with it for now. For my future maple gf, Cheers! LOL

Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
avatar


PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:43 pm

Oh look!

It's happening now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My new look!!   

Back to top Go down
 
My new look!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: