The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |
 
HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Share | 
 

 BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:35 am

Congrats! TO THE TOP THREE LEVELUPPERS!!! haha!!! wow! I can't believe it is already over. Don't fret! Another event awaits!
1st => Ayngelwings
2nd =>Sesshonaru1
3rd => Avenger648


This is an event for Bakaz members.

The Top 3 members who shows the most levelups within a certain time frame. I will keep an update of the current level (that is from july 20th to the final date.) There will be a list of the BakaZ members from July 20th to the final date; each week i will post up the current level of each person.

From July 20, 2008-Aug 20, 2008.
The top 3 BakaZ members will be rewarded.

farao 1st place: An item from the Cash SHOP i.e. on your wishlist
afro 2nd place: 1,000,000 mesos
flower 3rd place: 500,000 mesos


ANOTHER THOUGHT:
There might be more than one person tied at the same place...so I have talk to AL about that and what to do; we still have a long way to go till the end of the event.


Well, how does this work. OK say. you are level 20 on July 20th *in the start of the event* and you reach level 35 on Aug 20th midnight. Then you Leveled 15 times within the time frame. We count the amount of times you have leveled up during the event. It does not matter what level You are. What matters is how many times you have leveled. It will a bit tougher for those of you higher levels. Thus, we want our lower level members to catch up. =). Still, every one Good Luck! Happy Mapling!


ALSO: if you do not want to participate! Please inform Al or I (Reiko).


code:
N.C. = no change in levels

Furthermore, Good Luck to you all!
Questions please post!

Check where you stand:
I place your current level on 7/19. SO, we count from the next level up until the finalize date.



Name07/1907/217/227/2708/0108/0908/188/20Lvl.UPs
Battousai55--475152n.c.n.c.n.c.+3
Himageboo42434444n.c.n.c.n.c.n.c.+2
GanDalfGrey131313235n.c41n.c.n.c.+10
RuiAkuma26262628n.cn.cn.c.n.c.+2
HalosClaw 242424242526n.c.27+3
Avenger6482324242833363737+14
Shadower546723242425n.c262727+3
SharpBlade7822222223n.cn.c.n.c.n.c.+1
Stabme4reals22222224n.c.252525+3
Pepppermint222222n.c.n.c.n.c.n.c.n.c.N.C.
ayngelwings2123253034384041+20
sesshonaru12021222728363737+17
FlakoJr---52--52n.cn.cN.C.
Saske71-33343740+7
Th31f12(Beat)171919+2
ashbowgirl171717N.C.
dexlessUrNot222222N.C.
Akovalev27--30


Last edited by ReikoRyou on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:20 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:58 pm

that event doesnt make me feel better pale since im not ganna get any prize
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
BKZ_Leader
Guild Leader *Bossu*
avatar


PostSubject: TRy to wiN   Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:07 pm

Halosclaw wrote:
that event doesnt make me feel better pale since im not ganna get any prize


DUde This event Is longer U can still Cath Up Man Well Try to Lvling up More THen....**[Halos]** Dude U got LIke "23" More Day's To Go So GOOD LUCK Man..... Evil or Very Mad





***TE AMO***..................................................***Hola Como EstaZ***
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 am

im not ganna make it, i cant level up cause i have no help Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:14 pm

Halosclaw wrote:
im not ganna make it, i cant level up cause i have no help Sad Sad


what a Baka!
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avatar


PostSubject: wow   Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:30 am

Halosclaw wrote:
im not ganna make it, i cant level up cause i have no help Sad Sad
i have lvl up all by my self and i barlyed complaind Sleep
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:43 am

avenger648 wrote:
Halosclaw wrote:
im not ganna make it, i cant level up cause i have no help Sad Sad
i have lvl up all by my self and i barlyed complaind Sleep

lolz. u got told halos. lolz. jk
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:57 pm

still, i only have 100k+ thats not alot, id probably be broke again before i even get 3 levels if i waste all my money on potions
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
avenger648

avatar


PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:35 pm

ReikoRyou wrote:
This is an event for Bakaz members.

The Top 3 members who shows the most levelups within a certain time frame. I will keep an update of the current level (that is from july 20th to the final date.) There will be a list of the BakaZ members from July 20th to the final date; each week i will post up the current level of each person.

From July 20, 2008-Aug 20, 2008.
The top 3 BakaZ members will be rewarded.

farao 1st place: An item from the Cash SHOP i.e. on your wishlist
afro 2nd place: 1,000,000 mesos
flower 3rd place: 500,000 mesos


ANOTHER THOUGHT:
There might be more than one person tied at the same place...so I have talk to AL about that and what to do; we still have a long way to go till the end of the event.


Well, how does this work. OK say. you are level 20 on July 20th *in the start of the event* and you reach level 35 on Aug 20th midnight. Then you Leveled 15 times within the time frame. We count the amount of times you have leveled up during the event. It does not matter what level You are. What matters is how many times you have leveled. It will a bit tougher for those of you higher levels. Thus, we want our lower level members to catch up. =). Still, every one Good Luck! Happy Mapling!


ALSO: if you do not want to participate! Please inform Al or I (Reiko).


code:
N.C. = no change in levels

Furthermore, Good Luck to you all!
Questions please post!

Check where you stand:
I place your current level on 7/19. SO, we count from the next level up until the finalize date.

Name07/1907/217/227/2708/01Lvl.UPs
Battousai55--475152+3
Himageboo42434444-+2
GanDalfGrey131313235n.c+4
RuiAkuma26262628n.c+2
HalosClaw 2424242425+1
Avenger6482324242833+9
Shadower546723242425n.c+2
SharpBlade78 22222223n.c+1
Stabme4reals22222224n.c.+2
Pepppermint222222--N.C.
ayngelwings2123253034+13
sesshonaru12021222728+8
Saske71-33343740+7
FlakoJr---52--n.c
Th31f12(Beat)171919+2
ashbowgirl171717N.C.
dexlessUrNot222222N.C.
Akovalev27--30
7 days till the event is over Sleep
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:29 pm

well no prize for me, like i could care, but look i leveled up twice!!
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:01 am

Halosclaw wrote:
well no prize for me, like i could care, but look i leveled up twice!!

lolx i need to update...ugh...i change my character name.
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:11 am

wtf??? what is up with her new name?
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:12 am

Halosclaw wrote:
wtf??? what is up with her new name?

shut up u brat...u r sooo mean!!!!
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:12 am

i wasnt trying to be mean, just saying what is up with your new name???
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:35 am

Halosclaw wrote:
i wasnt trying to be mean, just saying what is up with your new name???

i just wanted to change it because the first one was made without thought.
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avatar


PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:02 am

fuck i am in third ahh Sleep Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil dang it better luck next time then
Back to top Go down
Haru>.<
Ronin *Rookie Fighter*



PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:41 pm

avenger648 wrote:
fuck i am in third ahh Sleep Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil dang it better luck next time then


Lolz Laughing Oh well Uryu maybe next time u'll win!!
-kumiku1 lol!
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avatar


PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:43 pm

Haru>.< wrote:
avenger648 wrote:
fuck i am in third ahh Sleep Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil dang it better luck next time then


Lolz Laughing Oh well Uryu maybe next time u'll win!!
-kumiku1 lol!
i went up alot of lvls i started at 23 to 37
Back to top Go down
Haru>.<
Ronin *Rookie Fighter*



PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:44 pm

avenger648 wrote:
Haru>.< wrote:
avenger648 wrote:
fuck i am in third ahh Sleep Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil dang it better luck next time then


Lolz Laughing Oh well Uryu maybe next time u'll win!!
-kumiku1 lol!
i went up alot of lvls i started at 23 to 37

lolz true.. hey ur checking wat im doing arent u
-kumiku1 tongue
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avatar


PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:46 pm

Haru>.< wrote:
avenger648 wrote:
Haru>.< wrote:
avenger648 wrote:
fuck i am in third ahh Sleep Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil dang it better luck next time then


Lolz Laughing Oh well Uryu maybe next time u'll win!!
-kumiku1 lol!
i went up alot of lvls i started at 23 to 37

lolz true.. hey ur checking wat im doing arent u
-kumiku1 tongue
no click home ok and enter in chat box
Back to top Go down
Haru>.<
Ronin *Rookie Fighter*



PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:49 pm

sryy i was doing something clown
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:41 pm

CRAP!!!

I didn't know we were having an event Crying or Very sad
I could've won!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
BakaZ EVENT 7/20-8/20 HAS ENDED!!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia :: GUILD EVENTS-
Jump to: