The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Share | 

Suggestion for Guild Event.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Suggestion for Guild Event.   Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:32 am

OK this is going to be a bit humorous.
Yes. I was bored and I was falling asleep at work *cannot survive 8 hours of work---eyes keeps wandering at the clock*. So, I needed to think about something--that will keep my brain clicking...and awake...ok enough of the bored talk.

I thought of an event for the guild.

The Top 3 members who shows the most levelups within a certain time frame. I will keep an update of the current level (that is from july 20th to the final date.)

From July 20, 2008-Aug 20, 2008.
The top 3 BakaZ members will be rewarded.

farao 1st place: A secret (gift from wishlist, nx item, we don't know yet)
afro 2nd place: something....AL think of something.. (gift from wishlist, nx item, we don't know yet)
flower 3rd place: 1 mil of mesos

I just thought of it up since AL was talking about it.

Thus, to say this is not finalize. Still need discussion!

I just need your opinion about how you feel about the event. We have to do something fun and goal-oriented like... thus help our members be motivated to level up...i think...lol!...
note: if nx item, have to be under a certain amount....dude we ain't rich...and i am not rich...
FYI: Reiko is working....hint hint...I'm not rich gotta live on a budget...so I have to work....to get my $...
Back to top Go down
BKZ_Leader
Guild Leader *Bossu*

PostSubject: for event!!   Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:28 am

Ok fine We Have Event Right I say The Prize name From 1.Place to 3.Places here Is it.. If u like this idea rei Reply aSaP...

Event Prize:
1.Places- Hmm 1 Of Your Wishlish item Nx your Prize........
2.Places- Hmm 1million (Mesos) o.O "U guys need This"........
3.Places-Hmm 500k (mesos) Kind of GooD Deal for those people Can't Win in 1.Places and 2.Places o.O......

Rei If u like this Idea Go put THis One On event idea Ok well I hope This Help Guy's "Thank's FOr being In BaKaZ Guild'

***SIGHT***

Am not Rich too For NX UseR am Just The Simple guy Trying to Help u guy's get (1 Cash SHop Item) That U want and if u guy's Can't Get ANy NX item cuz Can't Buy any... (Plz Try To Win this even)...

Hmmm.........................................................................................................................

***(About This Guild Event)*** so You Guy's feel good what's all ABout Being In BakaZ (GUILD)....
For Me BakaZ Guild (Meaning)- To help People lvling up And to Have Strong Character and To have FUn and To have A good Friend (LIke Me) lol! ....That true???

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro HAPPY MAPLING afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

Last edited by BKZ_Leader on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

PostSubject: Great....   Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:39 pm

flower AWESOME! flower

I like the prizes idea.

So yeah, I will set up the Guild Event by this Saturday or tonight.

Ok gtg to the bank...some account issues....

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Guild Event.   

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for Guild Event.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia :: GUILD EVENTS-
Jump to: