The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |
 
HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Share | 
 

 Writing a book?!?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
avatar


PostSubject: Writing a book?!?!?!   Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:21 am

Ok so,
If I can complete a book and have it published,
I'm going to get a scholarship.

But

I have NOTHING to write about!!
I'd enjoy that scholarship really bad, please give me ideas on what to write about!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Writing a book?!?!?!   Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:46 am

a maple story. ^^ lols
Back to top Go down
BKZ_Leader
Guild Leader *Bossu*
avatar


PostSubject: F3-F2-F3   Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:37 am

RyokoRei wrote:
a maple story. ^^ lols

Yeah Right.... A Maple Story ....... xD =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Writing a book?!?!?!   Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:53 am

BKZ_Leader wrote:
RyokoRei wrote:
a maple story. ^^ lols

Yeah Right.... A Maple Story ....... xD =)

i do not know...i was just saying...
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Writing a book?!?!?!   Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:40 pm

dude ive already started a book, and after that book is ganna be so many others than like 2 more sequals and ill stop, the whole storys in my head, just have to get it on paper
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
xXAmnaelXx

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Writing a book?!?!?!   Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:15 am

Really, can you give us some insight on ur umm...series?
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Writing a book?!?!?!   Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:47 pm

Halosclaw wrote:
dude ive already started a book, and after that book is ganna be so many others than like 2 more sequals and ill stop, the whole storys in my head, just have to get it on paper


I wanna read it!!!! give me halos!!! although am not a reader...f3 does it have pictures like manga?! hehe...joking...
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Writing a book?!?!?!   Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 pm

RyokoRei wrote:
Halosclaw wrote:
dude ive already started a book, and after that book is ganna be so many others than like 2 more sequals and ill stop, the whole storys in my head, just have to get it on paper


I wanna read it!!!! give me halos!!! although am not a reader...f3 does it have pictures like manga?! hehe...joking...

stupid rei! you write too. hahaha
i kinda read your notebooks... interesting stories...
psst...its a bit kinky and rated R...hahaha... sorry sorry *pleading with two hands* sorry for being nosy.....

_________________


LOL. I told Rei to make this banner. =_=. Oh well, I got to live with it for now. For my future maple gf, Cheers! LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Writing a book?!?!?!   

Back to top Go down
 
Writing a book?!?!?!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: