The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Share | 

Well How's is everyone? Gone for almost 3 days.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*

PostSubject: Well How's is everyone? Gone for almost 3 days.   Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:27 am

Hey guys!

What have every one been up to?

As I have told you-I started to work on the weekends+monday. Monday mornings I get to go online and check some stuff. Then back to my labor work.

Wow, I just had to say this. I loss so much weight. F4. I weigh myself at work-now I am only 105lbs. WTH. Isn't this abnormal for people my height and age. I was 105 back in middle school. I think this is why I got sick to begin with.

Work, I have been doing restocking work. Yesterday, I was carrying 50lbs rice bags and 50lb+ boxes to customers cars. Furthermore, the customers all thought I was 13 and was going to report child labor. =_= Damn it. It's ok sometimes to look young but not to this point. The bad news: my interview for one of my job denied me. They were nice enough to tell me why they didnt hire me.
why? It's because I look like too young. =_= Aren't looks are not about everything.

OMG. I guess I was wrong. So every one~ APPEARANCE IS EVERYTHING IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL~~!!

Damn it. I hate this. I glad to hear from every one. I better head to work. Although am small and thin, I am pretty strong. ^^
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA

PostSubject: Re: Well How's is everyone? Gone for almost 3 days.   Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:37 pm

Do Yoga,
and eat at burger king!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*

PostSubject: Re: Well How's is everyone? Gone for almost 3 days.   Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:51 am

Are u serious?! Yoga! I am going to become too skinny. >.< noooo...I don't want to be bones and flesh. I have been called a stick before back in HS. Burger King...makes me feel sick...I need like real food. Hot pot, pasta, Chinese food. hehe... I miss eating those.

Thanks for advice. I am into kick boxing and dancing. I just need to eat healthier. ^^
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA

PostSubject: Re: Well How's is everyone? Gone for almost 3 days.   Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:17 am

Do just a litle bit of yoga to improve your metabolism, and you're
posture.

Deffinetlly eat chinnese, and Mc. d's.

DANGIT!

Now I'm hungry >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*

PostSubject: Re: Well How's is everyone? Gone for almost 3 days.   Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:53 pm

hrm. I guess I should try Yoga. ^^ Too much sitting in front of computer. Not so good.
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: Well How's is everyone? Gone for almost 3 days.   Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Durh! You freaking idiot. Appearance is everything. Well, for the real world. You better get your act together and get that job! lol!

LOL. I told Rei to make this banner. =_=. Oh well, I got to live with it for now. For my future maple gf, Cheers! LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well How's is everyone? Gone for almost 3 days.   

Back to top Go down

Well How's is everyone? Gone for almost 3 days.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia Discussions :: WHAT ARE U DOING? WHERE ARE YOU IN MAPLESTORY?-
Jump to: